Bar 209 is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Bar 209 may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from current date.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, request a sample, respond to a survey or fill out some other form.
- Name and job title.
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Please note most purchase activity is done through Stripe or PayPal. At no time do we see any credit card information. We will never contact you to request any personal information unless we have an ongoing relationship.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We may use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at insert email here.
- If you provide your email or phone number by submitting any form on this website you are authorizing Bar 209 employees to contact you or call you even if you are on the Do Not Call List.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you as governed by the laws of United States of America. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Bar 209, physical address.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
GOOGLE ADWORDS, GOOGLE ANALYTICS, DOUBLECLICK AND REMARKETING POLICY
- Google Analytics — This cookie allows us to see information on our visitors activities, including page views, source, time spent on site, and more. This information is not personal and is displayed as numbers, so at no time can we track it back to the individual user; this helps protect your privacy. Using Google Analytics on our website helps us understand what content is popular so we can better cater to the things our visitors enjoy reading, watching and purchasing.
- Google AdWords — Using Google Adwords code on our pages allows us to see which display ads result in an individual visiting our website. This helps us make better budget decisions and an overall better user experience.
- DoubleClick — We use remarketing code to log user activity allowing us to provide targeted advertising in the future.
- If you have visited this site previously, our ads will likely show up again in your Google search results. We specifically try to attract visitors who previously searched for terms or services which we feel we can be of use to you.
- Google and other third-party vendors will display our ads across the internet.